Conditions of Acceptance
1. Bookings must be made on the WMVC Booking Form at least one month in advance of the proposed performance.
2. Public Liability Insurance and Insurance of Instruments/Material must be arranged by those booking the Choir. Evidence of same must be produced prior to the Choir’s appearance.
3. Those booking the Choir must ensure that a suitable piano is available for Choir use. The Choir will provide its own accompanist.
4. The Choir will usually charge a fee to cover its travelling and professional expenses. This will be clarified at the time of booking.
5. Those booking the Choir will be responsible for the Publicity of the Choir’s performance.
6. The Choir will not get involved in any way in the production of a performance except in the very rarest of circumstances and only then with the full agreement of the Choir Committee.